Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Another Angel

                                           JetRocket John June 10, 1999-August 12, 2012

It never gets easier. 

John came to us as a "special" case.  And special he was. He had a way of looking right into your soul. It was so hard to let him go. But we didn't have a choice.  His body gave out.  He is now at rest.

In is his younger years he was confident and the quiet alpha.  As he got older he got sweeter and more gentle.

With the pain still fresh, we will soon suffer another loss. Our girl, Sophie was diagnosed with bone cancer.  For now we are enjoying our time with her, but can't wrap our brains around that we will have to do this again in a few months.

It only gets harder.



2 comments:

T said...

Ohhh. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Mad Red Hare said...

So very sorry for your loss. And Damn that Osteo! I hate that disease. I hope I see a cure in my lifetime. It just isn't fair!