Monday, November 28, 2011

This and That

Happy AFTER Thanksgiving! NOW it is appropriate to listen to Christmas music.

We had a very lovely turkey day here in the household. It was Lily's first Thanksgiving with us and she and crew had their own special thanksgiving meal of turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, veggies, and pumpkin pie.

Seriously. I thought her eyes were going to spin out of her head she was so excited. Exactly 30 minutes later we had three snoozing, tongue hanging out hounds. If they wore pants, they would be unzipped.

I am keeping up with at least one long run on the weekend with a few friends. We do a minimum of 10 miles. During the week. 'Eh. I try.

P90X -- I try to do a few DVD's during the week, but realized early on I have to be careful not to over do it. Since I teach yoga 2 nights a week I need my arms not to be like noodles. The Kenpo X I really like and the Plyometrics DVD too.

Signed up for a 14 week tri training program that starts next week. It will take me through to March. I am hoping this will keep my butt somewhat in shape during the off season.

Decided that I am going to do a few Olympic distance tri's this year and end the season with the Hudson Mohawk Valley marathon. Or half. Haven't decided yet.

Finally. What the hell is up with this weather?! I was actually out on my bike this past weekend!!! Holy hell.

No comments: