Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Post About Nothing

What the hell have I been doing lately? A whole lot of nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. And you know what? I LIKE IT.

However, I know that I've got to get my ass back into gear before my ass is assigned its own zip code. With that being said, I have made the plunge and have decided to do (not TRY), but do p90X.

I've talked to several (okay, two) that have done it and they have told me it does work. But it extremely hard and will suck. P90x is not easy in the sense of the workouts as well as the time commitment. Everyday with one day off. Sounds like my marathon training plan.

Why do I want to do this? I am sick of being "soft." NO. I will not be posting pictures of before and afters. You will just have to take my word (blog) for it. Anyway, I am happy with my weight, but I am more fat than muscle. There is more giggle than I care for. More muffin top than should be for my weight. Something I want to change.

Everything should be arriving this week to get me started.

I am also back to teaching yoga twice a week. Saturday was my first class in A LONG time and let me just say, my ass is killing me! Freaking Warrior 3's. The yoga I teach is not 'Yo Mama's yoga. I like it to be fun and light in mood. The music I use is R&B and some modern tunes. I even have the Red Hot Chili Peppers. When in my class I want you to feel good, like you do when you hear a good tune on the radio. People seem to like it so I will stick with it.

What else. Oh. I wanted to write a post about coaches and then I came across this blog. Give it a read because it is entertaining and I think, very true.

3 comments:

T said...

I liked that post! I've been mulling over your comments on coaches and then reading that one cemented for me that I'm going to put off getting one.

And I would absolutely take your yoga class :)

Mad Red Hare said...

With everything you've been through lately, I say you deserve some time to do nothing! Sometimes it's just what you need to do.

IHateToast said...

What kind of workout is that? Yes, I'm lazy for not looking it up. I'm on the train and trying to catch up on dog blogs.

I won't remember to look it up when I get to my computer. Or I might not. Menopause brain.