Saturday, October 15, 2011

Finally here ---

Tomorrow is race day. It is finally here.

Gear is ready. Hopefully the body is too.

Praying that there is little to no wind. Rain, I can handle. Wind. Suuuuuuuuucks.

Bought some Carbo Boom at the Expo. Considering trying it on the course. This could be the worse or best decision I've ever made.

Have my targets -- get to the husband and my sister around the 16 mile mark. Get to my running buddy, Kelle at mile 20. She is going to run the last six with me.

Lastly. Believe.

See ya.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I CANNOT believe you are changing your nutrition! LOL!! Good Luck tomorrow but most of all, smile through the hard times, pick your feet up when it hurts, and HAVE FUN!!!

Ms. Duffy said...

Good luck - you're gonna be great! Don't do anything new on race day!