Sunday, September 05, 2010

I am now in marathon panic mode. SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It hit me when I recieved an email from the Steamtown Race director that mentioned it is 4 weeks till the marathon.

Huh? What? 4 weeks? How did that happen? I am not ready. Me = hyperventaling. Not really, but I think I did crap my pants..a little. Not, really, but I FELT like crapping my pants AND hyperventaling while doing it.

My longest run has been 18 miles a few weeks ago. Life, work and everything has been so crazy that it has been hard to get the time in, but now, since I am in full panic mode, I am going to have to make the time. Next weekend it will be 20-21 miles. Has to be.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

4 weeks? They can't count! We have 5! ARGH! I literally DID crap my pants. haha. You're going to be great! :) I'll be there to cheer you on... from a few miles back anyways! hee hee ;)

Anonymous said...

Crap, I thought your marathon was the week after mine??!! I better start googling the date!

Shannon said...

Anonymous? What the?