Monday, January 11, 2010

Weight

This morning, I lumbered downstairs to the scale for my first weigh-in. I wasn't happy.

146.4 lbs.

This is without having coffee and being butt ass naked. Not good. Not good at all.

Breakfast:

Egg Mug (2 points). This is a recipe I found on the Hungry Girl site. It is 1/2 cup of Egg Beaters and a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese. It was very good. Orange Juice. Coffee w/stevia and fat free creamer.

At work, I had another cup of coffee. I am not a nice person until I've had my second cup of coffee. Mention anything about points to me beforehand and I might shove a stapler up your ass.

Lunch:

Yogurt - 1 point and here things took a nose dive. I went to King David's and had the Vegetarian Plate. I have NO idea how many points it was, but it was goooooood. It has hummus, babaganoush, tabbouleh, greek salad, falafel patties (4) -- these were the first to be consumed, and pita bread (1). So what do you think? Like 20 points?

Oh, and I forgot. 4 Hershey Kisses.

Tonight, I am heading to a spin class. Don't you think an hour of ass kicking should counter lunch?

Dinner: Progresso Vegetable Soup - 0 points.

FML.

1 comment:

runswithdog said...

Oh, Bridg......that lunch! Olive oil on the hummus, fried falafels, bread.........thank goodness for progresso soups, huh?