Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This morning I dragged my sorry ass out of bed and went to the YMCA for the Body Cuts class at 6 a.m. It is 50 minutes of a group of people doing weights to music. It is hell. Squats, Fly's, Lunges, oh my. When I was getting ready for work my arms were shaking so much that I could barely put on my eyeliner! Freaking looked like Cleopatra all day.

Excercise and food report:

Body Cuts - 6 a.m.
2 cups of coffee w/Stevia and non-fat creamer
2 hard boiled eggs without the yolk, but with a tablespoon of hummus instead- YUM.
Cup of OJ

Then...evil came into the office -- it goes by the name of "Low Fat Cranberry/Orange Muffin"

Bastard.

I admit it. I ate half. Then came to my senses and threw it away.

Lunch:

Ran 3 miles on treadmill
4 Hershey kisses
Cheese stick
Yogurt

I did bring my lunch of leftover WW recipe, but it didn't taste all the great so I only had about 1/4 of it.

Water throughout the day

Dinner - WW recipe of Black Bean Taco's - 4 points each. I had two and they were delicious!!

Snack - Skinny Cow Ice Cream bar - Mint.

Seems like my weak point is lunch. CRAP.

3 comments:

Jen said...

But lunch is better than dinner, right?

I can't believe you wasted half a muffin. Nom nom nom...

Jen

IHateToast said...

threw it away?! you should be proud. i think harder than saying no to an offer, walking by a tray, or not buying one in the first place, is throwing it away after you've broken down.

i'm impressed. i thought about throwing away a chocolate bar i bought. it wasn't good. it was something new from cadbury. i didn't like it. i ate it. all. i thought about tossing it but didn't.

you're my hero.

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

I hate when people bring goodies to the office!!! We have one girl that brings such yummies all of the time. So hard to resist. Good for you for throwing half away!