Friday, January 08, 2010

10 lbs Challenge

Jen, Trac and I have decided to do a 10 lbs challenge. The first person to lose 10 lbs wins. We are going to 'officially' start on Monday. Shit. Personally, I think Jen is going to win before this thing even starts! She emailed us with what she has been eating and let's just say, it is amazing she doesn't weigh 600 lbs. You know I love ya, Jen!

This is how it will work. We will weigh-in once a week and email each other everyday with what we ate for the day. Trying to guilt and bitch our way to better eating. In light of this challenge, I am going to use my blog to help keep me on track. I figure if the Biggest Loser can use public humiliation to get people to lose weight, it might work for me too.

We are going to use the Weight Watchers points system. My daily points are 19. Sob. I think I've tried to stay to 19 points once and I blew about half of them before noon. This isn't going to be easy. As a matter of fact, I think it is going to blow monkey chunks.

Stay tuned.

No comments: