Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Post Marathon Blues

This sucks. I have too much time on my hands and I am not running.

This past Sunday I ran 5 miles with Shannon and Kris and had to walk twice because of the knee. Today, I had to do something...or kill...so I jumped on the bike. It felt good to break a sweat. Sigh. I have an appointment with the doc to look at my knee. I will be really pissed if it is anything that a little more rest won't cure.

In other news. Bill and I are meeting with a realtor about selling the homestead. Have to say I am a little sad. I love this house. Originally, we were going to do some major renovations (new kitchen, expand the family room, blah blah), but it turned out to be a very expensive project that we wouldn't get a return on the investment. It would be more economical to find a house that already had all these things. Maybe we will build. Who the hell knows. I am so confused.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Professional trading signals sent to your cell phone every day.

Start following our signals NOW & earn up to 270% daily.