Friday, June 12, 2009

National Annoying People Day

How many people annoyed you today? Let me tell you about my day:

To the guy at the vet with the ratty white looking dog on a 400 ft flexi lead. Pay the fuck attention. My dog will eat your dog, so please, reign in the ankle bitter so people can get in through the front door.

The the ladies at Dunkin Doughnuts. I just want my regular coffee and prefer not to stand in line for 15 minutes while you finish your conversation instead of helping customers.

To the lady that pulled out in front of me and decided to not drive in the other two wide open lanes and drive slow. Fuck you.

To the HUGE Rescue Mission truck that took up all three pumps at the gas station. I thought you were supposed to be the good guys?

To the guy, that parks in the underground garage and insists on putting a cover over his car. Really?! Really. Is your car that awesome? May a huge flock of pigeons that have just gorged themselves on blueberries poop all over your precious car as you leave the parking garage.

Happy Annoying People Day!

2 comments:

Jen said...

This is awesome! LOL.

IHateToast said...

chatty customer service people--you nailed it. they're working together all day. they can't take a break from the goss to serve you? increds.