Wednesday, April 01, 2009

What the....

I am going to start wearing a t-shirt that reads "What the f**k?" and underneath will have my top 10 WTF's. Number one on my list will be people who TEXT WHEN DRIVING. I have heard of people doing this, but never witnessed it. That is until today.

Picture it. A woman driving down the highway changing lanes without a turn signal (of course). Back and forth, back and forth. Finally I am in a position to pass her and what do I see. Her driving with her knees and texting. I almost shat myself because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Really?! Really. Please people. For the love of God just CALL like everyone else. At least you can keep your eyes on the freaking road.

#2 on my WTF list also deals with cell phones. Such as people who believe that talking on their cell phone in a public bathroom is okay. I had once heard a girl talking on her cell phone in the stall. Let me ask you, how do you wipe while trying to hold the phone?! What if you get a little bit of poo on your hands and touch the phone. It didn't matter to this girl because she walked out of the stall without washing her hands holding her poo phone and chatting away.

This t-shirt is going to end up being a nightshirt.

2 comments:

IHateToast said...

i'm not big on conversations with people on the crapper period. i have to be really close. just don't want to be talking to a friend while i do my bidniss.

how close are we all to yelling "wash your hands, pig!"?

bazu said...

oh my god! driving with her knees while texting??????