Friday, January 09, 2009

Later Taters!

Right now I am looking out my office window at about 2 feet of snow and thinking next week at this time I will be some place warm.

When I get back I will fill you in about the race and the trip.

In the meantime enjoy this meme courtesy of Bazu!

1) LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? Oh judas when the hell was that?! I think it was the movie from the book The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe. NARNIA! That was it.

2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Trac is going to give me shit for this because it is a teeny bopper book, but it is New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. And I should get shit for it too.

3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Actually, I am not a fond of board games, but if I had to pick one I would say Pictionary. Is that even a board game?

4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? Runners World, Yoga Journal and Bark Magazine

5) FAVOURITE SMELLS? This is weird, but I love the smell of gasoline. I know, weird. Freshly brewed coffee, leaves in the fall and puppy breath are also top of the list.

6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS? In the summer, I love to sit outside and just listen to the trees rustling or swaying in the breeze. And when I take a nap in the summer I find the sound of lawnmowers comforting. I need therapy.

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Being helpless to help someone or something. Watching someone you love die.

8 ) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE? I have to pee. I think this first thing in the morning and the last thing before I go to bed.

9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Geez. This is a hard one since I don't eat out much. But as evil as they are I would have to say McDonalds have the best damn fries.

10) FUTURE CHILD’S NAME? Blastula. JUST kidding.

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D.... stay tuned

12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Yes.

13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No, but I do sleep with four real animals and that includes my husband.

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Far too scary!!!!!!!!!!!

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A beer can of a car called a little chevy.

16) FAVOURITE DRINK? A really cold beer on a hot humid day.

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT - IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...there is too much to write. But it would be learn something new.

18 ) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Yeppers!

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Pink

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN? It is too depressing to write because it hasn't been many.

21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Running. There is something so awe inspiring watching someone finish a marathon in two hours! It is like watching someone who has super powers!

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well, I stole this off Bazu's blog, but I will say this about her. She is a person that is genuine and is truly the nicest person I have ever met.

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? Jimmy Hoffa.

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? What fun would that be!

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Neither. I am more of a mid-morning person!

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Over Easy.

27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX? At home on the couch flipping channels with the dogs cuddled around me.

28 ) FAVOURITE PIE? Pumpkin. YUM!

29) FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR? There is one ice cream that is awesome, but it is soooo bad for you....Ben and Jerry's Half Baked. Holy shit is it tasty and only like 500 calories for a teeny bit.

7 comments:

All my tomorrows said...

I think I lol'd outloud about 20 times reading this list...:-).

Gasoline...gurl, you do need therapy...hee.

IHateToast said...

#8. exactly! and then i think, can i hold it if i snooze.

Nigel, Sola and Co. said...

Enjoy the trip - and good luck with the race!

thebellagreyhound said...

i sleep with 4 animals too - warm in winter but can be a bit much in the aussie summer!!

bazu said...

JIMMY HOFFA!!!! I love you!

Blogger said...

Anyone else needs a FREE MC DONALD'S GIFTCARD?

Blogger said...

Sports betting system earn +$3,624 profit last week!

Z-Code System winning bets and forecasts for MLB, NHL, NBA & NFL...