Friday, December 19, 2008

What are the Odds?!?!

It is funny how something you would think NEVER ever would happen..happen. Where you hear yourself saying "this doesn't happen to people like us" Well ladies and gentlemen, it has happened to my family. Something so unbelieveable I find it hard to write it down. What is it you ask? Lets just say it is life alterning for my entire family. One member of my clan and my parents will never, ever have to worry about money again. Can you guess what it is? If it starts with winning something that starts with the letter L and ends in the letter Y then you guessed it.

The entire family is in a state of shock. Trying to compute and wrap our brains around what has happened. All I can say is anything is possible.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I'm so happy and excited for your family!! She deserves it!!!