Sunday, November 30, 2008

Do you like Indian food? Then you must try this recipe off of vegweb. It is delicious!!!!! Check out the 2nd comment down. I took his/her advice and added coconut milk and gram marsala. OMG. Seriously. It is devine!

The running has been going well. I have notice a difference in my endurance and my speed. Before I would only run 2, maybe 3 times a week. This training calls for running 6 days a week. The key is 'light' running in-between our training runs. This light running supports the training. It works. The only thing that is pissing me off is that my legs still hurt. I thought for sure the soreness would be gone. The weird thing is when I do run my legs feel good for the most part. It is when I stop that it freakin' hurts. This week I am going to make more of an effort to drink more water than usual and tomorrow....a massage of just the lower half. Damn it hurts, but in a good way. It is just frustrating. So santa, all I want for Christmas is no sore legs.

2 comments:

Vivacious Vegan said...

I love Indian food and have yet to find a Chana Masala recipe that both my husband and I enjoy. Thanks for sharing this. I can't wait to try it. Plus, it also fits in with my trying to use up what's in the pantry before the end of the year and gives me the chance to try out my new pressure cooker! Awesome.

Blogger said...

3 Researches REVEAL Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

The meaning of this is that you literally get rid of fat by eating Coconut Fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 researches from large medicinal magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!