Sunday, October 26, 2008

Results are In

Later I will give a full race report, but right now I am tired and body parts hurt. However, I did want to give an update of our time.

Drum roll please.............

2:09:09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We kicked our super secret goal's ass. Couldn't have done it without some damn good friends. One of which should be the new star on the Amazing Race. Will give details on that later.

Hubby's time: 1:44:46 - He also dropped kicked his last half's time across the field and then sent it home packing.

4 comments:

All my tomorrows said...

Whoa nelly! That is a beyond awesome time! Way to gooooooooo!!!

IHateToast said...

congratulations! you did well. now relax with the pups and let your legs heal. try not to growl too much.

bazu said...

you rock!!

Becca said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so proud :)Yeaaa!!! I thought about you all day yesterday..