Saturday, June 14, 2008

WonderHound!

This week Sophie started to learn weave poles, A-frame and table during agility class. I was very happy with how well she did on all of them. The weave poles took a lot of coaxing with cheese. She was like a little ant eater. I would lay a trail of cheese down the middle and she would snarfle up the cheese without realizing she was going through the poles. Ah, the power of cheese!

The A-frame she had no problem with at all. I was shocked! She just tooled her little butt up and over like she has been doing it for years.

I think she is really enjoying the class and so am I. We have only a few more before we need to decide if we are going to continue and I think we will.

3 comments:

Iowa Greyhound said...

That's so cool you have a hound doing agility!

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Keep it up! I love hearing about other agility greyhounds. Reagan is just now starting weave poles too.

Jen

IHateToast said...

she's looking kind of hot.