Sunday, March 30, 2008

We had a good weekend with the pooches. On Saturday we met Jen and Clifford at the parkway for a nice long walk. It was cold, but gorgeous outside. It did the dogs a world of good. I was a little worried because John hurt his shoulder/neck the day before. See, the boy gets a little too excited and does very aggressive play bows to let me know he really, REALLY, wants breakfast. He did great on the walk, but we did have to give him an aspirin.

Little Lulu personality is really starting to emerge. She is a pip. This is the only greyhound that I have ever met that loves to sit. Yes. Sit. Outside. Inside. Whenever and wherever. Weird. She also is a collector. I pick up the toys, put them in the box, she takes them out of the box and puts them on her bed.

Bill and I are thinking of changing her name. Any suggestions? A friend of ours suggested Sophia. A pretty name. We are seriously thinking about changing it to Sophia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally put my sneakers on today and went for a 4 mile run with Trac. It was a challenge, but it felt pretty good. My right knee has been bothering me. It isn't like a pain you can't take, but it is uncomfortable. I am going to try a knee brace or wrap it to see if that makes a difference.

No matter, my training has start. Thinking I might do 2 on Monday, 4 on Wednesday and 4 on Saturday's to start. See how that goes.

1 comment:

IHateToast said...

that would have been great to see. you putting things away and lulu picking them back up to bring back.

i'm catching up in reverse chronological order, so i know about the knee. bummer. i still say pool running.