Saturday, January 05, 2008

"Sweet Jesus" Rolls

Have you ever been to a restaurant and ordered a dessert that was so good that you actually moaned out loud? Okay, then try these Cinnamon Rolls, which I have named, Sweet Jesus Rolls because that is exactly what you are going to exclaim when you take a bite. Trust me. These things are like great sex; leaves you spent, but still wanting more.

Recipe is found here. Bjorkedoff blog - don't know what that means, but I don't care!

Warning: You may need a cigarette after eating one of these.

3 comments:

runswithdog said...

Just keep it up Missy! I figure between the cinnamon rolls, the sourdough breads, and the deep fryer, I am about 1 year away from smoking you in a race. lol Just keep eating........ :-)

PS they do look way out of line good. Do NOT bring them to my house, do NOT get in my car smelling like them....

bazu said...

BRING them to MY house. PUT them in MY car. I'll eat all of Trac's extras... mmmmmm...!

Can't wait to see you guys soon- at least now we're on the same coast! =)

Jen said...

They look delish but I'm sure they are not in the Weight Watchers plan... *sigh*...

Jen