Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Miracle Pot...No NOT that type!!

Ah it is so good to be able to breathe again! I am a 100% recovered from the cold from hell thanks to this. Yes, it sounds/looks disgusting because it IS disgusting, but in a good way.

Last week when I was grocery shopping I ran into a fellow yoga teacher from the YMCA. I must have sounded and looked pretty nasty because she took me over to the holistic section and showed me a Neti Pot. When she was explaining it to me I was horrified and skeptical all at the same time, but I was also desprate. My nose looked like sandpaper, my head felt like it was 10x's it size and the nastiness coming out of my nose could have been on Ripley's Believe It or Not. So I bought one. It was the BEST purchase ever!!

When I got home I tried it. Suddenly I could breathe. It was wonderful. The Neti Pot is a wonder and if you are brave enough to try it, try it! You won't regret it especially if you have a cold or nasty sinus problems.

3 comments:

IHateToast said...

i got one the last time i was in the states. it's great. nasaline, too.

i love it. took a while to get that tilt done, but now i'm the master of the tilt. i don't understand how that doesn't hurt, but water up the nose in the pool or in the ocean burns.

my neti pot is a speckly blue. did you see the battery powered ones? those scared me. too kinky looking and i'm not to sure about water being propelled up. i'm all about gravity.

GO NETI! be proud.

bazu said...

I have to admit, I've never tried it before, but I do get intrigued by it every time I go to Naturtyme! I'm glad you're feeling better.

runswithdog said...

Ugh - I just don't see how this works *cringe*