Friday, January 18, 2008

The 'boyz'

Here is a shout out to my boys. Willie and Echo wanted me to show them some love on my blog and put pictures up of their cute little furry butts.

Seriously, my cats are like dogs. The black one Echo will paw at you until you relent and pet him and/or let him our your lap. Here they are both trying to squeeze on Bill's lap for some scritches. Willie doesn't look to pleased to be sharing.

This is their favorite past time. We have an outside camera set-up so we can watch the birds on the feeder (we like to enjoy nature from indoors). Anyway, the cats LOVE BirdTV. Especially when there is a big fat Morning Dove sitting on top of the feeder. I wonder what they are thinking?
Willie: Damn! That thing is as big as I am!
Echo: I bet it tastes just like chicken.

3 comments:

Jen said...

ROFLMAO!!!! OMG that is the best picture ever!

Hope you are feeling better today... :o)

Jen

bazu said...

Yay for kitty love! Your cats are really cute and the birdTV is blowing my mind! I think we need to set something like that up for Bijou and Marble... maybe SquirrelTV?...

Glad you're feeling better- those donuts look wonderful. I bet you could deep-fry donuts... just a though! ;-)

IHateToast said...

bird cam? how do you set up a bird cam?

what birds do you get?