Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dear Santa


Dear Santa:

All I want for Christmas is a family to love, protect and spoil me. Give me lots of kisses, tummy rubs, toys, and more toys. And from what I hear this is exactly what I am going to get this weekend! I am so excited!!

This whole retirement world is still new to me so I hope they will be patient as I learn the ropes because there is so much to learn. One thing I learned about this week is the couch! Where has this thing been all my life. I can snuggle and cuddle and most importantly roach! One of my most favorite things to do.

My other favorite thing is wrapping paper. It is so much fun to open my own presents! Can you put a roll of wrapping paper on the list? Oh, wait, my foster mom says no. She says that word a lot when I am chasing the cats. But seriously Santa, they asked to be chased! I don't hurt them. Honest! I just like to see what they are doing, but when foster mom says no, I listen. And she said I have been really really good at not chasing them. See. I am a good boy.
Thanks Santa. You can leave all my presents at my new home.
Sincerely yours,
Cutter






3 comments:

runswithdog said...

Cutter rawks! It is breaking my heart that he won't be living with me........

bazu said...

aw, he's a lovah.

IHateToast said...

you'd have to have a cold heart to not want a grey after viewing those photos and reading the letter.