Saturday, December 15, 2007

Busy, busy, busy, busy! It seems we are behind in everything. How did that happen? Where did the freakin' time go!?!

Our foster boy is doing great. The boy is into EVERYTHING because he is so curious. I will be washing dishes and I will see him out of the corner of my eye go running by with something in his mouth. It is something he pulled out of the recycling bin, my slipper, Bill's shoe, or anything else he finds interesting. Everyday he makes us laugh and want to tear our hair out at the same time. It is like having a toddler in the house.

Tomorrow we are waiting for the winter storm to hit. Lets pray it isn't as bad as they are making it out to be.

4 comments:

Iowa Greyhound said...

You make me want a foster! Maybe after things quiet down after Christmas...

All my tomorrows said...

^^^ Oh yes. Fostering is the best. It's hard to let them go sometimes, but it is SOOO rewarding!

IHateToast said...

hope the storm isn't nasty. i'm a lame one. i'm hoping it won't be too hot today.

bazu said...

I can't help but gloat a little bit about missing the storm! ;-)