Sunday, August 26, 2007

Start of School

The past two weeks have been really trying my patience with humanity. I've seen some really inconsiderate, rude behavior and it is getting me. Why is it so hard to do the right thing. To use your head. To not be an asshole.

1. A person I work with bitched and threw such a hissy fit that she got her way.
2. Someone let their dog pee on my water bottle.
3. A student is being ostracised.
4. A car was driving down a trail for pedestrian's only - the trail was busy with cyclists, runners and walkers making this a really stupid life endangering move.

Sigh.

2 comments:

bazu said...

I'm right there with you. The start of school always means more beer cans and chicken wing bones on my street after the weekends... sigh.

runswithdog said...

Ostracised??!! You work at an university not a middle school. What the heck is wrong with these people?