Monday, July 30, 2007

Tag your IT!

Bazu tagged me for "Five Things" memes. Now it is my turn! I am going to turn around and tag five blogs that I enjoy reading and would love to read their answers! All My Tomorrow's, Jen, Sue, Iowa Greyhound and I Hate Toast. Hee, hee!

What were you doing 10 years ago?

This one is easy. 10 years ago I was living in Vandalia Ohio, recently married and working as a retail manager.

Five snacks you enjoy:

1. Carmel Rice Cakes with a coating of peanut butter
2. Take a banana, slather peanut butter on the tip and dunk it in either chocolate chips or M&M’s – repeat until banana is gone or you feel the need to throw-up
3. Breaking up pieces of a Hershey bar and dipping it in a jar of peanut butter
4. Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese on a Roasted Garlic Triscuit
5. Salsa and chips (favorite salsa is the Peach Salsa by Paul Newman’s Own)

Five songs you know all the lyrics to:

Oh God. I am embarrassed to say most of them are from the 80’s. Any Madonna (Like a Virgin), Prince (1999), Rick Springfield (My Best Friends Girlfriend), Billy Squire (Stroke Me), so on and so on. To quote VH1 – I Love the 80’s!

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Build an animal sanctuary and adoption kennel for greyhounds.

I have dreamed of exactly how the kennel would look and what would be in it. There would be huge rooms with lots of beds and old couches for social hours, each kennel would be like its own mini-hotel room. It would look more like one of those posh pooch bed and breakfasts than a kennel.

The animal sanctuary for any animal no matter how big or small that needs a safe place to land.

2. Huge co-op organic farm that would donate crops to the poor and homeless.

3. Set up a foundation to support animal charities, environment and stem cell research.

4. Take my friends on the best all expenses paid vacation EVER and pay off their mortgage.

5. Pay off my family and in-law’s houses so they can live without a mortgage

Five bad habits:

1. Mailing birthday cards. I buy them, sign them, and even stamp them, but when it comes to putting them in the mailbox I fall short.

2. Burping. Loudly.

3. Impatience

4. Not reading instructions thoroughly – see impatience

5. Wastefulness, such as throwing out leftover’s.

Five things you like doing:

1. Napping
2. Eating
3. Quilting
4. Reading
5. Napping

Five things you would never wear again:

1. Jeans with leg warmers worn over the jeans
2. Acid wash jeans with black lace heart cut-outs
3. Velour
4. Banana clips
5. Catholic School uniform (no matter how much my husband begs)

Five favorite toys:

I was a huge Tom boy growing up and don’t remember having many toys, but do remember my favorite games. Wiffle ball and football with my brother’s and their friends and playing Freeze Tag! Ha! That brings back memories. However, there is one toy I remember fondly and that was the Weeble Wobble Haunted House and Tree House. I used to play with that for hours!

5 comments:

Sue said...

You kill me with your answers!!!!! Ok I'll do it, but I don't know who else to tag

All my tomorrows said...

If I can quit laughing over the Catholic school girl outfit thing, I'll give it a try...LOL

bazu said...

Weebles, well, you know that they wobble but they don't fall down!

I love your answers. I don't know which is worse- the jeans with the black lace cut-outs, or the banana clips- ack! It's like watching reruns of 90210- you need eye and brain bleach afterwards!

Thanks for doing the tag! =)

IHateToast said...

oooh, i've been slack (uni just restarted) and now i'm slacking at work. this will be fun.
billy squire!
ha!

this will be fun. i'm going to do it at work on word and then cut and paste. if the layout is weird, you'll know why.

Jen said...

ROFL!

Jen