Friday, July 20, 2007

Jason, Freddie, Michael and Ben

All characters that I have envisoned seeing this weekend. See what watching too many horror movies and "When Animals Attack" get you!

Trac, Jen, Wendy and I are heading up to Lake Placid to watch the IronMan. This my friends will be my first camping experience ever and I am going to get the full experience of sleeping in a tent, cooking and eating by a campfire, peeing in the woods, etc. Lord have mercy on me. Oh, and come to find out that two of the girls have been visited by a monthly 'friend' Isn't this what they call Bear bait? I mean isn't that basically sending up flares to the wildlife community? Well, we shall see if a slew of crazed disney characters show up at our camp.

But I am not too worried because there will also be 5 dogs with us. Yep. 5 greyhounds and three humans. So stayed tuned because you know there are going to be stories from this weekend. Hopefully none that has the word poision ivy and ass involved.

2 comments:

IHateToast said...

okay, i have the first three. who is ben?

what you need is that poor double-muscled whippet.

bazu said...

Have fun, you wild & crazy kids!

By the way, I want that Reuben sandwich sooooo bad!