Saturday, June 16, 2007

Life in LA

Arrived Friday in Los Angeles for a business trip and will be here until Wednesday. This is my first trip to CA and/or LA. First let me say that LA drivers are fucking nuts. Seriously. NYC is not this bad. These people drive a 100 miles an hour and don't give a shit. There was a very scary second that I thought for sure we were going to die. With that said, one thing I do love about Los Angeles is that you can buy booze anywhere! I had to pick up some disposable razors and noticed the very nice liquor section. What the... So I was able to pick up some razors and a nice bottle of white wine at the drug store. SWEET!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hope you are having a great time!!! Remember to have fun!!! Yes you are working, but you are in LA....Remember to wave to Paris when you see her!!! Barbra Walter's said that she has found "God" and Paris vows to grow up. She did this in 3 days?

Oh well take lots of pictures!!! I can't wait to hear all the things that you did!!

Jen said...

Yeah! Have a fun time and BE SAFE! Can't wait to see your pics. :o)

Jen