Saturday, June 09, 2007

I ask myself why.

This week I didn't run due to several different reasons like weather, training at work, sheer laziness, blah, blah. So I knew I had to get my butt up out of bed and meet Trac and Wen for our normal Saturday run. Trac (w/Cosmo) and Wen (w/TBo and Wilson) ran 3 miles and I did 4.

There are many times in my life that I ask myself, why. This was one of them. I did finish the 4 miles and at the last .25 I saw Wen and Trac. They were walking back to meet up with me and got caught up in a mini-greyhound meet and greet. Trac looked at me and quickly excused herself to run me in the last .25 mile. I guess the look on my face was not very friendly or happy one. All I remember is this - people get the fuck out of my way because I want to get this over with. It wiped me out. Got to keep going. September is the 10k run and I want to be able to run 7 miles comfortably....ha, ha, ha, ha. Okay, run 7 miles without vomiting.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah, I hear ya. :o( I've been averaging one jog a week... not good!

Jen :o(

runswithdog said...

You had a pretty scary/crazy look on your face. I was afraid. That was why I started running with you.

Sue said...

I'm running weekly, but more like one mile every single time. I have a race on Saturday, I'm scared!!!