Sunday, June 03, 2007

Asshole

I am an asshole. You want to know why? Because I totally forgot to put batteries in the camera when Trac and I headed over to Bazu and Daiku house for a party they were hosting!! We get there and the food looks fabulous. I was so excited to get pictures, but found there were no FUC*ING BATTERIES in the camera. DAMN IT! Thankfully Bazu took pictures and will be posting them soon :-)

We had a great time and of course, stuffed ourselves silly. Trac and I decided the next day would be a good day to start the Detox diet because there was so much food that we couldn't resist! Such as, vegan meatballs, sushi, jambalaya, garbanzo salad, fruit salad, Caribbean wraps, cupcakes galore (coconut, green tea and Mexican) and I know I leaving things out! We sat around, laughed and finally Trac and I rolled ourselves to the car to head home, BUT not without a shitload, and I mean a shitload of leftovers that Bazu and Daiku sent home with me. It took some serious maneuvering of items in the refrigerator to fit everything. They were so sweet to give back the containers stuffed with food. I will be the envy of the office this week with all my goodies!

3 comments:

bazu said...

At least you have an excuse for not taking pictures- your batteries ran out! What about me? I drunkenly misplaced my camera- what's my excuse? Ha ha. I'm glad you liked the food- I've been stuffing my face silly all day. Cupcakes...must have more cupcakes...

runswithdog said...

That was some good (and plentiful!) food.

Blogger said...

New Diet Taps into Pioneering Plan to Help Dieters Lose 15 Pounds within Only 21 Days!