Sunday, May 13, 2007

Letterboxing in CNY

On Saturday, Jen, Trac and I headed out to do some letterboxing. It was a gorgeous day in Central New York! The sun was shining with clear blue skies. It was a little chilly, but the temps were perfect for boxing because there were no bugs!!!

Trailhoundz: Lucy and Clifford. And Jen. I snapped the picture just as Lucy decided to pee. Sorry for the unlady like picture Goose.

Jen scoring a box and trying not to stomp on any foliage.

Was there a flash flood warning in the area???Trac's response to my comment on her pants.

Now that is a log.
Random pictures from the trail....

5 comments:

Jen said...

Beautiful photos!!!

Jen :o)

Iowa Greyhound said...

Looks like a good hike! The trees look very old there.

runswithdog said...

Nice, nice. First you make fun of my favorite hiking pants ($3 at Sally Ann, thank you very much) and then you post a picture that I hope my poor, saintly, Southern Baptist mama won't see. Sheesh......if only I had gotten that shot of you mooning......

Urban Vegan said...

that IS quite a log--and such pretty scenery.

bazu said...

you guys are *naughty*!! =)