Sunday, May 13, 2007

BBQ Seitan Ribz

I am *thinking* about hosting a vegan bbq over Memorial weekend, but haven't committed to it yet. Do I want the pressure of cleaning the house, cooking, etc.? Forcing my husband to socialize?
While debating these questions I wanted to try out some recipes just in case I go ahead with it. Tonight I made BBQ Ribz from FatFree Vegan Kitchen. Look at how real they look! They were very tasty and I ate three of them before the grilled vegetables were done. Seitan is wicked easy to make too. All in all I would say I would definitely make these again.


2 comments:

Vivacious Vegan said...

These ribz look tasty. I've been away on vacation for a while so my pantry is pretty bare but I think I have everything I need to whip these up. Yum! Thanks for the inspiration.

bazu said...

I've been SOOOOO lazy about blogging, but just wanted to pop in and say I made these too! And they were so excellent- you are totally right. Almost made me want to host a BBQ too!