Sunday, February 18, 2007

And now some food

This past week hasn't been that exciting food wise, but I did make a couple damn tasty dishes!

The first was from VwaV -- Eggplant and Artichoke alla Napolenta. One word. Delcious. The fried eggplant was so damn good I almost wet myself. It took a lot of will power to not eat all of them before I put the whole dish together. Actually the eggplant just by itself would make an AWESOME appetizer.



The other dinner was from La Dolce Vegan - Sloppy Jane's with some panko fried onion rings with sea salt and a couple tiny cupcakes made by Trac. Definitely not a low-fat meal, but high on flavor. So, so good. BTW - Sarah Kramer is coming to campus to do a cooking demo on Tuesday!!!! I am hoping she will sign my now tatter cookbook.






3 comments:

runswithdog said...

humph! You wouldn't share those eggplants with me *pout*

bazu said...

Those do look good! I always feel that way when I'm cooking a recipe that calls for eggplant- like, hey, these eggplants would be a fine meal all by themselves!

All my tomorrows said...

Lovely! Yum yum...