Sunday, December 10, 2006

To start off the week...


Tomorrow's lunch! A spinach salad with sprouts, raw green beans and a sprinkle of sunflower seeds. Main course is pasta fagoli with lots and lots of garlic, enough to stink up the entire office - for dessert a fantastic mini-pumpkin and chocolate chip cupcake made by Trac. I am so happy she bought the Vegan Cupcake cookbook because we get to reap the rewards. Lastly some pomegranate seeds. The week may start off bad, but at least I have a kick ass lunch.

5 comments:

trac said...

No homemade bread included??? Did you eat that on the way home??!!!! LOL! Looks like a great lunch.

Anonymous said...

Definitely a kick ass lunch!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful bentos. So cute!

This is my first visit to your blog, and I love your blog and your dogs. That kind of rhymes.

Bridget said...

I had a slice of your bread toasted with peanut butter this morning. It was the BEST.

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for the compliment of my four legged beasts. They are my babies.

Jen said...

Mmmmmm! Lookie good!

Jen