Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Don't hate me because I am beautiful



Excuse me while I squeal with delight, dance around and shake my groove thing. Yes, a new BENTO! FISHES!! They are so adorable that I can hardly stand it. Tomorrow's lunch will be spent staring admiring the cuteness and a few minutes pondering if I should get therapy for the obvious obsession of bento boxes. Oh by the way, I am not the only crazed manic of bento boxes....Trac got one too :-)

In honor of the fishes, I have a vegan tuna salad with crackers, celery sticks with peanut butter and a small fruit salad of bananas, pineapple, peaches and body parts of a gingerbread man..errr...person.

Giggle, giggle, here they are together!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The food and boxes look beautiful. It makes me want to take my lunch to work!

Anonymous said...

How did you make vegan tuna fish?

All my tomorrows said...

Omigosh. Is that not the neatest thing or WHAT!? I must have one...

trac said...

This is it! I am not buying another box. Once the cute little smidgets come for us (oh, I can hardly wait!) to use for dipping and salad dressings, I am cutting myself off. No more eBay!

I love the fishes so much, I can't wait to use mine.

Jen said...

Those are ADORABLE!

Jen

Bridget said...

These little buggers do make bringing lunch to work fun and although they are bit pricey, I am saving a ton not buying lunch everyday.

The vegan tuna fish recipe is out of my new cookbook I picked up this past weekend - it is 4 oz. of Tempeh, veganise, dill, pickle relish, a little cumin and kelp, celery, tamari, and sunflower seeds.

Anonymous said...

These are SO cute! :)

trac said...

tempeh or tofu????

Bridget said...

Tempeh :-)