Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Winter in Syracuse

This photo montage is inspired by Candi's blog and her snow pictures. Candi and her lovely daughter Britty will be moving to the North East and I wanted to share some photos of what they can look forward too! Evil snicker....

This is our backyard and this is Maggie. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why the hell she was truding through the chest high snow to the far end of the yard?!
















Ah ha! This is why! She wanted to play 'snow blower' and run as fast as she can through the snow - one of her most favorite things to do.















Front of our house after a butt load of snow dumped on us - please note the mailbox and how we had to dig out a area to get it open.

















Just a few Syracuse snow shots :-)

7 comments:

IHateToast said...

my second shot of a snow grey in my surfing today and i am very envious.
we're in the summer now. .. and in major water restrictions, so i can't fill their kiddie doggie pool. i can take them to the tidal flats ,though. still... on a day like to day, i want some snow.
love the plow!

trac said...

I could do without the snow pics! LOL Where is global warming when you need it?

Anonymous said...

Wow! That snow looks so pretty. All this week it's been in the low 70's here and we've been enjoying every minute. However, Friday is supposed to be 39 degrees and we've been calling it Frozen Friday. As in, let's hurry up and get the painting done before Frozen Friday. I can't even imagine that much snow.

Jen said...

Summer right now, woo hoo! That's it, I'm moving to IHateToast's house.

Jen

All my tomorrows said...

Those pictures are very pretty, but I will let them STAY PICTURES in my world. This is why I moved from TN. many years ago. I love my sub-tropical weather!

Bridget said...

These were taken last year and this year I have a sinking feeling it is going to be worse! It has been so warm, which makes the lakes warm, which in turn means serious kick ass lake effect snow for us. Shit!!!!!! :-) When our first blizzard hits I will post pics - check back next week.

Anonymous said...

Haha!! THese are great pics!! They remind me of when my dog Tawny use to play in the snow:)