Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ultimate Bento


I don't know if I can wait till tomorrow to eat my lunch! This was so freakin' frackin' tasty I wish people could lick the screen for a taste - sort of a scratch and sniff concept - scratch and lick.

Lunch consists of a rice pilaf with some roasted brussel sprouts, green beans and red potatoes. MOTHER are these good. I used Wegman's (local grocery store) Basting oil - damn good shit. Ingredients: Grapeseed oil, garlic oil extract, thyme and parsley. I sprinkled some Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.

Second section is my half-assed version of a vegan waldorf salad. It came out fantastic - I was so surprised. Who knew! I cut up a sweet Gala apple, threw in some blueberries and blackberries with walnuts, added a little fresh lemon juice, sugar and veganise. This is something that is so easy that I can't believe this is the first time it hit me to make it. What the hell!

No comments: