Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tomorrow's lunch

Getting sick of seeing what I am having for lunch? Blame Trac!

We have here some brown rice w/onion, garlic and tofu and some delicious stir-fry veggies on top and for dessert, some Soy yogurt with sliced peaches and a sprinkle of cinnamon - not seen is my cheese and crackers.

Allow me for a moment to sing the praises of the Bento Box - it is fun to put together and come up with things to have for lunch. I can't believe I just said that - anyway, what is brilliant about this little lunch box is it makes you control your portions. You have just enough food to fill you up - not over the top, oh my God, I couldn't eat another bite full, but a wow, that was surprising I actually feel satisfied. See I was nervous looking at this teeny tiny box, thinking that there was no way that was going to get me through a day -- it has - oh happy, happy, joy, joy.

3 comments:

trac said...

Bento rules!

Jen said...

I love seeing your bento box!!!

Jen

All my tomorrows said...

What a clever little contraption. I'm off to Google to see where I can get one of those! Your lunches look SOOOOOOO good. I don't mind looking at them at all.