Monday, November 06, 2006

Quick health update

Friday was the day I found out my test results and I am happy to report - NO CANCER. Yipppppeeeeee!!!! Course of action - nothing right now except another CT scan in Feb., to see if any changes. I can handle that.

Feeling great on my thyroid medicine - God love Synthyroid!!!! It is amazing how it feels to feel good! Really. I had no idea how fucked up I was for serveral months. How I didn't kill someone during that time is beyond me.

My new way of life of eating is also helping me feel dandy. I can't think of the last time I had processed food. This is another "what the hell was I doing to myself" moment. Since eating no meat and very very little dairy (still can't give up the cheese) I feel like a new person.

2 comments:

All my tomorrows said...

Great news...so glad you feel well!

Sue said...

YAH!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. Your whole attitude changes when people go through scares like that.