Sunday, October 01, 2006

Farm Sanctuary Part 2..

It seems I have to break up the pictures in order to fit everything.

Our last stop on the tour was my favorite! I can't stop thinking about the pigs. I want to adopt a pig. I want to go to a farm and steal a pig to take to a santuary. I want to knock people down in the parking lot or grocery isle when I see them walking out or looking at pork loins and/or bacon. I want to bitch slap people in the face with a strip of bacon. Here is why...

Just look at this face!! Happy, contented face. This was after I gave her a big belly rub! I could of done that all day and I think she would of let me. I love these pigs. When I walked in, they reminded me so strongly of my greyhounds. I will NEVER eat pork again. Never. This picture I am printing out and putting on my refrigrator as a reminder.

Animals: Happy and Content - the way God intended.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Farm Sanctuary is an amazing place. How anyone could walk through there and not become vegan is beyond me. I really want to do an internship at the Farm Sanctuary next year. The only problem is that I'm going to have to find someone to care for my grey for 3 months. I wish they allowed you to bring companion animals.

Jen said...

Ahhh. Is that Doris?

Jenfn