Friday, September 01, 2006

Spare some change?

The Farm Sanctuary's Walk For Farm Animals in Los Angeles is September 30th and a fellow animal lover meesh from The Eph Word will be walking to support the sanctuary!!! If you can please think about going to her sponsorship page here and throwing in a few bucks. It will make you feel better, really it will. It did me.

And to my dear friend who donated money in Alyssa name. Thank you. That was a wonderful surprise to see her name and for a cause that she would give 4-paws up for.

3 comments:

trac said...

Yay Farm Sanctuary! Can't wait 'til we go.........

meesh said...

Hi Bridget,

Thanks for mentioning the walk on your blog! How incredibly sweet.
I just saw the donation in Alyssa's name and it brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Bridget said...

You are very welcome and I am looking forward to hearing all about the walk.

Thank you.