Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Say Ahhhhh

Tomorrow is finally the day to find out about my poor little lungs. They will go down and take a peek at the little nodules they found several months ago. I have to say I am very nervous because the procedure entails them putting a tiny scope down my nose and/or throat down to my lungs!! Just thinking about it makes me want to pass out. All I got to say is they better damn well give me a heavy dose of sedation! I have been working on a cold or it might be sinus or it might be I have been breathing second hand smoke, but I have had the sniffles and a sore throat. I won't be disappointed if they can't do the procedure.

My procedure is at 10 a.m., and I have to be there at 9 and it only takes about 20-25 minutes to get to the hospital. My mother suggested we leave at 6:30 a.m. What the hell?? 6:30! Ummmmm...no.

No comments: