Saturday, August 05, 2006

I have been very bad about writing in my blog. Only because most days I feel like there isn't much to say or I am really bad at putting my thoughts down on virtual paper.

Last week I had some weird type of intestinal bug. It was awful!! Last Saturday afternoon it was like a light switch. Hello! Your intestines are knocking. Three days of saltines, tea and a water. Then, like a switch I felt better and could eat solid foods again. It must not of been contagious because my husband hasn't come down with it. Thank God.

Alyssa is hanging in there. Last week we had a scare. Her leg got this swelling of fluid and I thought it was coming to be the time. But the next day the swelling was better and then the day after that it was gone! Very weird. She has her bad days and good days. As long as her good days keep outweighing the bad days.

Today was just gorgeous! Weather couldn't have been more perfect. I headed over to Artichoke's house to help with her garage sale, and then Trailhoundz came by to hang out too. We sat outside on the couch and just shot the shit. It has been a long time that I have just hung out with the gals.

2 comments:

trac said...

Yay! You're back! Thanks so much for helping today. As nice as that was, the best was just hanging and yakking with you, Thz and Wen (on Friday) without feeling like the clock was ticking and we all had to be somewhere else. Mucho thanks!

Jen said...

I'm glad to see you're back and writing again. :o) Keep posting so I can read all your juicy thoughts!

Jen