Saturday, August 12, 2006

The 5 crazy greys are pooped today! This morning John and Rimmy went to the big greyhound walk and had a lovely time. Rim enjoyed walking along peeing on every single tree and bush along the way.

While I was out with the boys, my hubby took the girls out for a walk. Maggie, Sally and Alyssa were so happy to get out. Bill said they went slow and Alyssa did really well.eRSFRT Sorry about that little typing fart. My cat Willie just jumped up on the arm of the couch and Mr. snotty John just tried to bite him!!! I know he was startled but he didn't have to try to bite him!!! Good thing Willie has a very thick layer of fat on him. He was fine other than being a little wet from John's spit. Now John is upstairs sulking because I yelled at him. It is never dull around here.

No comments: