Saturday, July 01, 2006

Here is the update on Lyssie. She is being spoiled rotten. Everything the little princess wants...gets.

Friday after dinner Bill and I took the boys, Rimmy and John for a walk. Rim is so funny because he literally struts down the street. You can practically here the Saturday Night Fever song playing. All he needs is some gold chains and he would be all set. John on the other hand just wants to go. He is on a mission, but he is a little quirky too. He doesn't like to get ahead of Bill and Rim and will look back or wait for them to catch up. So we get home and I decided to take Lyssie for a ride since she can't go for a walk. We went to Joann's, then I stopped at Big Lots and got her two toys. A pink Barbie squeaky bone and a grunting Shrek doll. When we got home she wanted to go for a walk soooo bad so we did. Just a little one.

I wish I had a picture of the look on the dogs faces when we walked in and Lyssie had her two toys. It was like "What the hell?!" ROFLMAO!!! To ease my quilt they all got a nice treat. Bill even took our old gal Sally out for a special little walk. Everyone got a little one-on-one time.

Today Bill and I worked in the yard. Putting in flowers and trying to make our house look decent. With everything going on we have sort of neglected things, such as the yard. I bought some beautiful flowers, a nice new planter and a really pretty blue wind chime. Since we were outside the dogs were having a fit. Well only one. Guess who? Yep. Lyssie. I drag out the x-pen and a blanket and put it under the tree out front. Put Lyssie in it and she was a happy camper. She just sat inside smelling the wind and watching the world go by. I took a snap shot of how beautiful she looked in my mind. The white face, the nose twitching, the look of contentment in her eyes. Beautiful.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awww! Sounds like you guys had a great Saturday and all the dogs enjoyed their walkies! :o)

Jen

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?