Friday, June 02, 2006

So far this morning I have had 3 cherry scones, one raspberry bar and one brownie - it is only 11 a.m. But damn it was good!! But now I am paying the price with a stomach ache and I am craving a salad. Tee, hee.

Our household survived the heat wave we had earlier this week. The dogs are feeling much better. Now if we can only knock down the mosquito population in are yard! They are just awful now that it is damp. I hate to do it, but I am going to buy some bomb for the yard. We used it one year and it really helped. I just get really nervous with the dogs. I am also going to try to plant some of those citronella plants to see if they help too. Right now I am desparate for anything. There are few things on this earth that I hate with a deep black hatred and mosquitos are one of them!!

Yesterday I took Artichoke's cycle class and she kicked my butt!!! There was sweat flying everywhere. It was a really good class with hard hills. At one point I felt like getting of my bike and clubbing her with my water bottle. But it passed.

Then I went home and got sucked in to watching the Spelling Bee!!! I can't believe I stayed up to watch the end and enjoyed it. I was on the edge of my seat with some of those words. Part of me was in awe because half the time I can't even spell my own last name correctly...which is German. LOL!! I wonder though if those kids have any fun outside of academics.

Tomorrow I am subbing for Artichoke's beginning run class. They have to run 4 minutes and walk 3. They are not going to be happy campers!

No comments: