Monday, June 19, 2006

I just posted some pictures from the Triathlon this past Saturday. It was an experience I will never forget. Not only because I finished, but because I finished with some great friends.

The swim was sooooooooo brutal. I can't describe it, but it was the single most hardest thing I have ever done. When I got out of the water I was in a complete daze and could hardly breathe. Thank god I have a fast recovery rate. The bike was great and I got through the hills and my legs managed to get me through the run. The rest of my gal pals did fantastic and I am so freaking proud of them. The worked hard and did it and did it well.

The best part of the race was having friends and family there to cheer you on. It is wasn't for my friends pointing out where the shute was for the run I would of been S.O.L. It was so wonderful to see their faces yelling your name and smiling. It was what kept me going. Thanks guys!

No comments: