Monday, May 08, 2006

Yesterday was a very busy day. At 9:30 a.m. I met friends to take our greys for a walk at Onondaga Lake Parkway. It was an absolutely GORGEOUS day. I took Rimmy, John and Maggie -- Bill stayed home and took the two senior girls, Alyssa and Sally on a walk. Good thing he did because they never would of make the walk at the parkway because we did 4 miles! Rim, John and Maggie were exhausted! Since Bill's leg was sore from the major charlie horse he got on his run in the morning the walk he did with the two girls was nice and slow. Which was great for them because they could sniff all they wanted, pee a 100 x's and basically do what they wanted. They were pooped too. Tired dogs are happy dogs :-)

I didn't get home from the walk until 11:15. Then had to turn around to be at Trac's house at 12:30 to meet her and Wen for a 19 mile bike and 20 minute run. However poor Wen forgot her helment at home. We did NOT want to tempt fate and have Wen bike on busy roads without a helmet. Just thinking of something happening to her makes me sick to my stomach. So we decided to head out to her place in the country to do our ride. We did 15 miles and there were some killer hills in there. I am getting the hang of my gears, but will still have to practice. The downhill still get me a little nervous going that fast so what I do is 1. stop pedaling or 2. put on the brakes. That is going to stop. In order to get up a hill you have to have a lot of momentum. After we get back to Wen's house we drop the bikes and do a mile run. The beginning to get your legs going is really really hard. You are running fast, but you sure in the hell don't feel like it!! I did my mile in 8:24....WTF? Trac did her personal best of 9:28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit. She was hauling booty!!!! I was sooooo damn proud of her. She was feeling it, but if we can just get her to pace herself she can do a 10 - 10:19 mile. Wooo hooo. Wen came up fast and if she had her knee brace on I think she would of been faster.

Went home, got a shower and cleaned up to meet a friend for dinner at the B'ville diner. DAMN it was good. I know I am the only human being on the planet who likes Liver and Onions, but it is good. Thankfully the had it on the menu and it was delicious. Mmmmmm.....good. Then it was pecan pie for dessert. Needless to say I could hardly move after dinner.

Today is our student worker party. I have 3 of them graduating and I am going to miss them a lot. They are great kids and will go far in this life. It is going to be so sad to see them leave. We are having tons of food, dessert and champagne! Tonight I will be running it off.

2 comments:

trac said...

Not only was I hauling booty (only we can seriously use the term 'hauling booty in regards to a 9:30 m/m!) I was hauling A LOT of booty! LOL

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to randomly flirting with girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

If you would prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and night clubs...

Then I encourage you to play this eye-opening video to unveil a shocking little secret that might get you your very own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

Facebook Seduction System!!!