Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Had my appointment with the dentist. I have to say I really like my doctor. He is very nice and funny. I have known his sister for years and humor definitely is in their genes. So he takes a look and I got a little worried because of the puzzled look on his face. What he thinks is wrong is a blocked salivary gland. How the hell that happened I have no idea. And I didn't know that salivary glands can get stones! Weird. Anyway, he gave me some strong antibotics and heavy duty Motrin. I head back in a week to see how things are going. On the 9th I have two doctors appointments and this is pretty upsetting to me because I am 1. never sick 2. always very healthy. Damn it.

On to a lighter topic. Today is yet another beautiful day in Central New York. Woo hoo. I am going to meet Trac later for a bike ride. Hopefully this one will be a little easier than the last one, but I doubt it.

Started to clean up the dog yard buy moving some of the straw out to the woods. It was pretty gross because of all the pee. eeeeewwwww. I think I am going to have to just toss the rest and it is going to take me forever to clean up. If I remember correctly I used about 8 bales of straw. Again. Forever to bag.

5 comments:

Jen said...

A blocked salivary gland! I hope the motrin helps... can you had it checked out Mojambo.

J

Jen said...

Ah man. I can't figure out how to edit my comment... I MEANT to say ".... GLAD you had it checked out Mojambo." Not CAN you had. I am an idiot.

J

trac said...

It is good that it is not serious, but that might be kind of gross when it finally becomes unblocked - gushing all kinds of gunk into your mouth...

Jenna Schrock said...

Wow! This is the first time I heard about blocked salivary glands. It was a close call for you, since a blocked salivary gland can cause major swelling in some parts of your jaw. You have a very good dentist!

Blogger said...

Order a professional Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and enjoy BIG SAVINGS!
* Up to 10 shades whiter in days!
* Professional Results Guaranteed.
* As good as your dentist, for a fraction of the cost.
* Same strength as dentists use.